we deliver value and
satisfaction to customers
Interquick Limited was established in 2006. It specializes in the formation and services relating to International Business Companies, local tax,
international tax and corporate planning. The company provides international businesses as well as Cyprus companies with offshore consulting and advice.
Through the highly trained and experienced staff, Interquick Limited offers advice on all matters relating to the registration of a company, branch or partnership. Drawing from the vast experience in the services sector and long-term ties with professional associates from around the world we can offer the following services to our clients.
›› Why Russians prefer Cyprus
As a result of the numerous tax advantages that are offered, Cyprus companies are widely used by foreign investors in their tax planning. The most popular uses of such companies are as follows.Read More
There are a number of simple steps that must be followed for the succesful registration of a new company. Here, at Interquick Limited, we summarize and provide this information to help and guide you through the registration process of forming a new Cyprus company.Read More
The services that are provided by our firm cover all the stages from the formation of a company through its smooth operation during the year, the correct representation and all that is legally required to keep the company within the laws of the country.Read More
Due to its geographical position Cyprus acts as a connection between Europe, Africa and Asia for foreign investors wanting to transact their business in a well organized and efficient manner.
Cyprus governmental structure is modeled on Western Democratic systems and follows closely the United Kingdom legal system.
In addition to the favourable tax environment, Cyprus offers the International Business Companies which are serviced from Cyprus an increased reputation over other offshore jurisdictions, due to its EU membership and its compliance with European law. It also benefits from a well regulated and secure financial infrastructure, with high level of banking, accounting, auditing, taxation and legal services.
On 5th December 2017 the first ever EU list of non-cooperative tax jurisdictions was agreed by the
finance ministers of EU member states. They listed 17 countries for failing to meet agreed tax good governance
standards (among which included Bahrain, Barbados, Grenada, Marshall Islands, Panama, Saint Lucia, UAE) and
47 countries had committed to address deficiencies in their tax systems in order to meet the required criteria set
out by EU (among which included Belize, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, Mauritius, Seychelles).
At a recent survey carried out by the Cyprus-Russian Business Society the questions were asked as to why
Russians choose Cyprus instead of other destinations for their investments and carrying out their business. The main
results are as follows:
1. A steady and friendly taxation system
2. A corporate tax rate of 12,50% which is very reasonable allowing the business to expand
3. A very professional administrative personnel which in a large number of cases speak the Russian language
4. A large number of double taxation treaties which Cyprus has in place enabling the smooth operation of their businesses
5. Membership of Cyprus in the European Community
6. High level of professional services offered in Cyprus especially the legal, accounting and taxation services
The Fitch Ratings Agency has upgraded the Cyprus Long Term Foreign Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR)
from BB- to BB as the economic recovery of Cyprus continues. This is as a result of the following factors:
1. An estimated 3,5% growth of the island's GDP in the years 2017 and 2018
2. A steady improvement of the island's public finances
3. A decline of the island's unemployment rate in 2017 to 10,6% from 16% a few years' back
4. The major banks restructuring has led them to an improved liquidity position